Timeline Tab : Adding notes, setting reminders and scheduling a meeting with buyers
MiDash has really cool features that will help you manage your leads/prospects better. One of these is the Notes feature that can be found in the Timeline tab when viewing a prospect.
In order to be effective at follow up and nurturing leads, you have to make use of the Notes feature. Aside from creating Notes, you can also set a reminder to make a Call, send an Email, set a Meeting or any other Task ahead of schedule. Just select the most appropriate action and set the time and date.
Once that’s done, click the Save button and it will be stored in the Planned section of the Timeline. This will also be visible in the Dashboard, a To-Do list in the My Activities section. You only need to tick it once it’s done.
Profile Tab: Completely filling out your prospect profile
With MiDash you no longer have to maintain hard copies of Buyer Information Sheets and/or Customer Registration Forms as you can store all relevant information in MiDash’s Prospect Profile and it will be available for you to access, update or download anytime and anywhere.
- To access it, just click on Edit Profile button located in the Buyer Profile window, like so:
- Make sure you fill out all the necessary information, such as phone number, email, min/max budget and preferred location. Based on how your account was set up, you can also store additional information, such as TIN, SSS, Pag-Ibig details, etc.
Just enter the information in its proper field and always make sure to save your changes. The Save button is located on the lower right side of the panel.
- Note that your Management will require you to fill in all the necessary information of your client before your commissions and/or incentives are released.
Tagging your Prospect – Why it is important to do this.
MiDash’s tagging feature allows you to attach tags to certain buyers so its easier for you to filter them out later on. You can create or customize your own tags.
- On the Tags field, click Add and type your desired tag in the box and click Save. Repeat the same process if you want to add additional tags to the same prospect.
- To filter the prospects according to tags, just type in the tag in the search bar and click enter.
- All prospects with the same tag will be listed like so.
- To delete a tag, just hover your cursor over the tag and click on the X button on the right side of the tag. A Remove Tag button will appear once you click on X.
Prospect Stages – Why You Need to Move a Prospect to a Specific Sales Stage
Click on the prospect’s profile then click on the drop-down menu button below Current Stage.
Initially, prospects will be on the Qualification stage. Moving the prospects according to its proper sales stage is as simple as clicking on Qualification, and choosing the appropriate stage, i.e. if the prospect showed interest in the property and is willing to do a site visit, then he/she should be moved to the Site Visit stage.
Generally, Prospect Stages will be set up as follows:
- Qualification – this is the default stage. Best practice for lead management is to move prospects from Qualification to the next stage in not more than a week.
- Presentation – in this stage the prospect will have a general idea of the project, enough to form a decision whether to buy or not. This stage generally should be for about 1-2 weeks. By the end of this stage, your prospect should have requested for a Site Inspection schedule.
- Site Visit – in this stage the prospect has shown or expressed interest enough to warrant a site visit or inspection. The client stays in this stage until they request for a quotation, price computation or a proposal. Ideally, you should be able to move the client to the next stage immediately, or not more than a week.
- Negotiation – in this stage, you need to be watchful of any purchase objection that may arise in the client’s mind. This stage should not last for more than a week.
- Closed (Won) – this is the status when a client makes a reservation. Take note that apart from the payment, to fully secure the reservation, ensure that you collect all the necessary documents required by the management. Normal industry practice allows the client to hold the Reservations for a period of 30 days, after which, you need to secure the next cheque for the deposit, which is a portion of the equity payment.
- Closed (Lost) – this stage may come at any time of the sales stage. During the early stages (Qualification to Negotiation), if you determined that the client is not buying, is not ready to buy, or has changed his or her mind, you can move the client to this stage immediately, without passing by the other stages.
This is also the stage that you will put the client to if they made reservations, but cancelled their reservation. This is also the stage that they go to if they default on the payments.
Note that you need to indicate the reason why the client has been moved to this stage, as this will help you prepare yourself for your future sales closing. Indicating actual reasons why the client cancelled or defaulted will help the Developer improve their product, and yourself for overcoming future closing obstacles.
Messaging Tab: Sending an email and attaching documents on the email
- To send a message to a buyer, you need to proceed to the Messaging tab inside the Buyer Profile, as shown below:
- Click on messaging tab located on the upper right of the screen then click Compose Email to create new email.
- When done, just click Send an Email. This will automatically show up in your Timeline, and recorded in the profile of the client.
Sending documents through email
- You can attach files from your own computer, or the Sales Kit in the system onto the email for sending. Just like when sending emails using Gmail or Yahoo, create the content of your mail, then use the Attach Files or Sales Kit option to send documents. The Attach Files button connects to the files in your own computer. The Sales Kit button connects to any of the files in the e-Sales kit of the system.
- When done, just click Send an Email. This act will be automatically recorded in your timeline, creating an activity footprint in your file.
Receiving emails from your client
- Any email reply of the client to an email that you sent through this system will be recorded and archived into the system. This will show up in the Timeline. So we strongly recommend that you use the system regularly and diligently to keep your communication data in one place.
- Any attached documents to email replies sent to you by the client will be automatically collated into the Documents Tab. See below.
Documents Tab: Viewing documents pertaining to your client
This functionality automatically collates all the documents sent, received and uploaded pertaining the client. There will be no need to search through a long line of emails or your timeline just to see which documents were exchanged between you and the client. This also removes the need for you to create individual folders for your client just to store the documents you received from them.
- Received Tab – this shows all the documents received from the client, provided that the client sent it to you as a reply to an email that you sent via the system.
- Sent Tab – this shows all the documents that you sent to the client via email using the system.
- Uploaded Tab – this shows all the documents that have been uploaded by way of a scanner or photo taken by your phone or tablet, into the system. You can also upload documents from your own photo library, your computer, or your cloud storage like iCloud or Dropbox.
Units Tab: Viewing your client’s reserved or purchased units
This functionality shows you a quick view of your client’s reservation and its status, whether still pending for approval or already approved. You may also view a summary of the list of all your clients whose reservation is awaiting approval through the Reservations Tab on the left hand corner of your dashboard. (See Reservations Tab below).
Similarly, you can view the list of all your buyers in the Buyers Tab on the left hand corner of your dashboard, located below the Reservations Tab.