To access your Prospect’s Profile, simply click on the name. Each profile has the following features:
- Prospect Stages – this quick guide shows you the number of prospects in your pipeline in each sales stage. Click any of the stage and it will display prospects that are in that particular stage. (Also see Moving a Prospect to a specific Sales Stage below)
- Quick Info Column – as the title suggest indicates the quick information about that particular client. The ‘Edit Profile’ button in this column will directly take you to the Profile tab.
- Timeline Tab – this is where you add notes and create tasks to populate your To-Do List. The bottom portion also indicates the automatically generated timeline and task lists. (See Timeline Tab : Adding notes and setting reminders below)
- Profile Tab – this is where you update and input all the details of the client. This replaces the traditional manual Buyer Information Sheet, or Customer Registration Form. (See Profile Tab: Completely filling out your prospect profile below)
- Messaging Tab – this is how you send an email, with or without attachments to the client. Using this feature ensures that your communication and engagement with the client is recorded into the system. (See Messaging Tab: Sending an email below)
- Documents Tab – this automatically collates all the documents sent, received and uploaded into the client’s profile. (See Documents Tab: viewing documents pertaining to clients below)
- Units Tab – this shows the unit/s reserved or bought by the client. (See Units Tab: Viewing your client’s reserved units below)
Generally, the best practice for contacting leads is the same day as you receive it. However, for the purpose of structure, you can set a 24 hour rule for contacting leads.