The Inventory tab is one of MiDash’s most important features, a top down interactive representation of the project where you have a real time view of the availability, and make reservations on behalf of your clients on the spot.
Units will be marked appropriately as Available , On Hold or Sold.
Units that are shaded dark gray are Sold units. Those that are shaded light gray are On Hold , or awaiting approval from the Admin. Those that are not shaded are Available.
Searching for available units
You may sort the available unit by floor or by unit type by clicking on the navigation bar drop-down and scrolling to the desired floor like so:
Reserving a unit for your buyer
- In the visual layout window, units with a dark gray shade are Sold, the ones in light gray shade are On Hold, and the ones that are not shaded are Available.
- Choose an available unit (the unshaded ones) to select and highlight it. The corresponding information will be displayed in the right side panel. Depending on unit availability, you can reserve units for your buyer on the spot.
- To make a reservation on behalf of a client/buyer, choose the selected unit in the visual layout of the Inventory section. Its corresponding information will be displayed in the right side panel.
- As you type in their name, MiDash will auto-suggested existing buyers, or buyers already registered into your account. Clicking on their name will reserve that unit to that specific buyer. For non existing ones, MiDash will prompt you to create a new prospect and register that prospect into your account.
- The buyer profile will be shown and you have to fill in all the details required in the drop down screen. Finalize the reservation request by clicking the Reserve button and the status of the unit or the property will be On Hold (the system will indicate this as a light gray shading). Once the admin approves of the request, status of the unit or the property will be marked as Sold. The system will automatically change the shading from light gray to dark gray signifying the Sold status.